Pk Live Info

PK Live Info

How to Attest Documents from MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)

Hello readers, welcome to pkiveinfo blog

Currently, i am in need of a Marriage Certificate attested by Foreign Affairs, my wife needs to change her marital status in Austria and she needs our nikah nama (marriage certificate) which is also attested from Union counsel which is translated in English.

Now, few things i need when i visit the Lahore centre of MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) which is near Mall road, you can search it on google.

Always first collect data that will help you to make your visit easy when having worked with government offices.

1: Original and photocopy of my Marriage Certificate (nikah nama) or which every document you want to attest you should have Original+Photocopy.

2: CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) copies of both (Husband & Wife)

Note: I know i need more papers to attest during my spouse visa process, currently they want me to send them only my MOFA attested marriage certificate.

 


Ministry of Foreign Affairs stops taking documents directly due to the increase of COVID-19 ceases all over Pakistan, all the camp offices of MOFA in major cities are following this instruction.

The public can still attest their papers by using party service, here courier companies play a very important role of sending and delivering all the papers within 4-6 working days as per my knowledge.

Here above you have seen the notice picture that I have taken recently on my visit to MOFA.

NOTE: If your spouse is Foreigner (Don't have Pakistani nationality)

Like my wife is Austrian and now I have to attach few more things.

  • Copy of Visa Card
  • Copy of Entry date stamp on your Passport
  • Copy of Exit date stamp on your Passport
Now i have to submit my marriage documents along with these additional copies. Your Marriage to Nikah should be placed in between these dates, eg my nikah date is 15 Feb 2021, now my wife entry date in Pakistan should be before 15 Feb 2021 and her leaving date should be after 15 Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Write for Us

Write for Us
Write for Us (Lifestyle, Health, Business, Education, Tech, Travel, Sports)

Search This Blog