Pk Live Info

PK Live Info

Taher Shah "Angel" Song Parody (Brainchod) By Indian

After 2nd very viral song by Taher Shah (Pakistani Singer and Business man), An Indian make a Parody which makes this video more interesting for every single from all over the world.

Here you can watch Taher Shah "Angel" Song Parody in HD quality 720 and 1080 video you can download and read lyrics of and original and Parody song.

twitter trending with #Brainchod if you have time than visit this tag.. this parody is awesome..

Download Angel Parody Song (Link 1, Link 2), if you looking for Official song link for downloading than you have to visit this link (Click Here)

Watch Taher Shah "Angel" Song Parody (Brain-chod) By Indian




Taher Shah’s ‘Angel’ song lyrics:
“Angel …… Mankind’s…… Angel……
Angel …… Mankind’s…… Angel……
I’ am like an Angel, … Mankind’s Angel
My heart is like a rose, … mankind’s soul
Dearest creation, by God
Heaven on earth, mankind’s Angel
Lonely for you, like an Angel
Your love is, my true Angel
Without you I always, live alone
As the heart beats, without a soul
I fall in love with you, always….
Like Angels, love other Angels
Angel Angel, … mankind’s Angel
Laa, Laa, Laa, Laa, Laa, Laa, Laa, Laa…………….”

Angel song parody ‘Brainchod’ lyrics

“Brainchod, Mankind’s brainchod, brainchod, mankind’s brainchod
I am a bloody brainchod (Screw You), Mankind’s danger (Jhandu)
I am singing like crows, the video is gross
Destroying Nations, with my noise
Annoying on Earth from my birth
Only for you, I am a brainchod
I am a danger, killing strangers
Not only brain, I also attack heart………”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Write for Us

Write for Us
Write for Us (Lifestyle, Health, Business, Education, Tech, Travel, Sports)

Search This Blog